onsdag den 9. januar 2013

show brags

My Alaskan North Face aka Monty takes his Best in Show nr. 5

Monty is now also International Champion


his litter brother Sudden aka My Alaskan Polar Quest also now International Champion 

and the 3. litterbrother Enzo aka My Alaskan Icy Cougar also new International Champion


And to top it all....
our foundation girl...DKCH Snocribs Aniu O Onak goes 
TOP BROOD BITCH 2012 at our breed club

and funny since I made this add...the post international champion is now 3 :-) woop woop

on another show My Alaskan Polar Quest aka Sudden also took a VERY prestigues BOB under breeder judge Barbara Brooks....


in Spain our puppy girl DeeDee from litter 3 also holds a record :-)

we would also like to brag about the fact that our Enzo...became TOP 9 dog off all breeds in Denmark 2012


we are so very proud of all the results - and thank the dedicated owners for all their hard work!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar